Sunday 2 May 2010

Homunculus

I like taking self portraits and it's something I would like to explore further as I don't really take many pictures of myself. Gavin from Irregular Attraction put up a competition called Pretty Different where he wanted people to send in their make-up pictures. I decided to head down to the studio and make a self portrait. As always the studio was fully booked, but also as usual it was empty so I just grabbed an empty space and set to work. I had intended to make something 'pretty different' to this but I ran out of time. I also recorded it so check out the video too (Right click and watch on youtube until I get my blog width sorted out!).
As a fan of animes such as Full Metal Alchemist this reminds me of a homunculus or some kind of creature. I'd love to be able to have skin that colour!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails