Thursday 21 May 2009

Copacabana, the final fontier


Jak Flash
I saw Star Trek on Wednesday, pretty good. I give it a 7/10. Some amusing parts, but it made me wonder, do trekkies not find people attractive? Why was Chekhov the only fitty?
On another note I also did a Copacabana themed photoshoot with Poppy in the afternoon. We'd been approached by a stylist at university to shoot her clothes for her project. Above is one of the images from the shoot, pretty cool, shot in a very sandy studio! The model is Hilde Kvivik Kavli and the Stylist was Christina Skarpari. There was a nice range of clothes, shot in this 1940s modern nostalgia sense.
On Friday I also managed to speak to a really cool photographer from Brighton/London called Mario. He gave me a lot of advice about industry and stuff so I'm excited about the future. Gunna keep trying and see what comes about :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails